Throughout our lives, we often seek the guidance of teachers and role models. Even though I'm sure I could greatly benefit from a teacher, at this point in life, I'm more interested in role models.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Teachers give us maps to follow;
- Role models provide us with a compass.
- You can only have a limited number of teachers at a time;
- Role models can be unlimited.
- Teachers often cost money for their guidance;
- Roles models are often free.
- Teachers take us through their specific methodology;
- Role models allow us to find our own methodology.
- Teachers show us their way;
- Role models help us find our own way.
- Teachers often make us feel like students;
- Roles models inspire us to become teachers.